In order to access this Site, you must first complete the registration process. During the registration process, we collect personal information such as your name and email address. Once you complete and submit your registration, you have opted in to receive email communication from us.
We also collect personal information when you choose to use certain other features of the Site, such as making purchases or electing to receive text messages about upcoming boutiques, promotions or events. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide additional personal information such as your phone number, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information, and we may request additional personal information such as your shopping preferences and demographics.
If you choose to invite an individual to join Radhikas Fine Teas & Whatnots.com, you will need to provide his/her name and email address. Radhikas Fine Teas & Whatnots.com stores this information to confirm qualifying orders attributable to your account and to track the results of the invitation referrals.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personally identifiable information in order to give you a more enjoyable, convenient shopping experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking email invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Site and its features. We may also track your past purchases to provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history. In addition, we may notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information.
We may permit certain trusted third parties to access your information in connection with their performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders.
Also, we may share personally identifiable or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates.
Occasionally, we provide our postal mailing list (consisting of customer names and postal mailing addresses, but not email addresses) to other companies whose products we believe may be of interest to you. In order to determine those products that we believe may be of interest to you, the information that you give us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources.
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We reserve the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
We use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate, so that we can improve the Site and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
The Site encrypts your credit card number and other personal information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your PC to our servers. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
If you are a registered user, you may access and update your registration information and your preferences to receive email or other communications from us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that your friends and contacts may still choose to send email invitations to you. Any user who receives an email invitation to join the Site may choose not to receive such invitations in the future by following the instructions in the email invitations and, in addition, if you are a member, you may also choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences as indicated above. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction.
- If you happen to receive a defective or damaged teaware, you can raise a returns and replacement query by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 Hrs of receipt. Be sure to attach an image of the item received so we can evaluate its condition.
- Products acknowledged and approved by us as ‘damaged’ or ‘defective’ will be reverse picked.
- Once we receive the item at our facility we will verify its condition and initiate the process of refund/replacement accordingly, if satisfied.
2. TEA RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- At Radhikas Fine Teas quality control is of uttermost importance.
- The IMO audits each leaf and pack gives Radhikas Fine Teas its accreditations and certifications.
- However, if the buyer does not adhere to perfect storage conditions of the teas i.e. do not store the product in an air tight container or do not store in a cool & dry place or do not consume within the time frame mentioned on the box then Radhikas Fine Teas & Whatnots is not liable to pay refund or provide exchange towards the same.
- The teas being plantation fresh and having no pesticides, chemicals, essences, preservatives will be prone to getting affected by humid conditions, excessive heat and bad storage conditions. In such cases Radhikas Fine Teas & Whatnots cannot be liable to pay or refund or exchange the same.
Damaged/Incorrect Product Received
- Please attach a picture of the delivered order along with the invoice for our internal quality checks. Allow us 24 hours to review your complaint and send you a replacement after necessary internal checks, if applicable
- Item missing from order
- Please attach an image of the invoice of the delivered parcel. Allow us 24 hours to review your complaint and send you a replacement after necessary internal checks, if applicable
- Expired Product Received
- Please attach a picture of the product showing the expiry date along with the invoice. Allow us 24 hours to review your complaint and send you a replacement after necessary internal checks, if applicable
- To be eligible for a return the tea must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, in its original packaging.
- Our tea exchange or refund policy is applicable for 04 days since date of receipt, basis all of above mention, post which we cannot offer a refund or exchange due to lack of intimation from your side.
- Only fully priced MRP SKU’s will be refunded, no refunds or exchange of “Sale items".
STORAGE & CLAIM POLICY
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Incase of fresh blends kindly use within 3 months on opening to avoid contamination due to weather conditions.
- To be stored in vacuum container
Radhikas Fine Teas and Whatnots delivers to every location/pin code in India. We offer Express (2-4 business days) via Delivery, our exclusive courier partner.
Radhikas Fine Teas and Whatnots ships to 100 countries in the world, via our courier partner DHL (5-7 business days) & EMS (3-5 weeks via Government post) shipping options depending on the country. International shipping charges are on actuals.
Orders received before noon IST (Indian Standard Time) usually ship out the same business day. Orders received after this time generally leave the next business day. Please note that our delivery partners, DHL & Delhivery do not deliver on weekends.
ALSO NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS ONCE THE ORDERS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED FROM OUR FULFILLMENT CENTER
For further information regarding shipping or cancellation policies, feel free to chat with us or drop an email to email@example.com and we'll be glad to assist you with your order.